Woman charged over st albans attack appears in court

Woman charged over st albans attack appears in court

Eamonn MacNeill was today ordered released on bail and told he would appear in Court for the charge of attempted murder and wounding of a police officer at a flat in south Dungannon, Co Donegal.

A former soldier, Mr MacNeill was arrested on the day of the incident on October 9 last year as he was attending the wedding of an old friend, Kevin Murphy, 45.

An Irish Times investigation has found Mr Murphy had been attacked three times in his life by people who called themselves the Antrim Ripper. They sa호 게임id they were looking to kidnap, kill or kill an authority figure.

The gang attacked Mr Murphy and his wife Joan on the eve of his wedding.

He was told at the scene by gardaí there were three people wearing balaclavas on the roof of the flat who had been shouting at him. Two of them, believed to have been wearing masks, then jumped over the balcony, where they hit him in the face, he told the court, after being left for dead on the floor.

Mr MacNeill, of Dromore, was in Drogheda at the time and, having moved from the north west of the city to 호 게임avoid the violence, had not seen his son in nearly three years.

He said: “There was a conversation I had when I arrived in Dromore with Denis McConlogue in August 1990 about my family. Denis told me his cousin who had been in the army and a member of the republican paramilitary organisation, the Antrim Ripper, was to be involved in the trial of a notorious group and that I would be involved with it.

“I was asked where I wanted to퍼스트카지노 go to school and I said the university of Cavan. That evening I was still at work as a mailman when the doorbell rang and Denis McConlogue arrived. When Denis MacNeill saw the two men he shot them dead.”

Mr McConlogue was at the Drogheda court today charged with five counts of attempted murder and wounding. He was remanded in custody while gardaí investigated further.

0 kommentarer

Mp fears for timber industry future after decision to abandon scheme

Mp fears for timber industry future after decision to abandon scheme

Updated

The Government says it wants to protect the environment but has told companies to consider what comes next to offset the cost.

Cuts announced by the Environment Department in June have resulted in the closure of several projects around Australia’s largest carbon storage project in the northern Hunter Valley.

The Government has announced an extra $80 million to protect the local industry that supplies more than 40 per cent of the region’s electricity.
일산출장샵
Energy Minister Greg Hunt said $80 million wo에스엠 카지노uld be spent on a series of projects that included upgrading some gas-fired generators and supporting the construction of energy storage systems in some rural areas.

A number of these projects will be 하하 포커closed over the next five years, due to poor market conditions, according to Mr Hunt.

Energy storage and energy storage systems are used to store renewable energy and to help customers with power cuts, such as if the transmission grid is hit by a power outage.

Mr Hunt says this is an “important step” because some customers may prefer renewable energy sources over traditional electricity generation, as their energy demands are increased.

Topics: government-and-politics, environment, forests, electricity-energy-and-utilities, federal-government, environment, forests, australia

First posted

0 kommentarer