Buy cheap 6V Panasonic BR-AGCF2W battery 6V Panasonic BR-AGCF2W battery, suitable for battery Panasonic A98L-0031-0011 Brown Plug 5pcs. Stable compatibility, quality assurance! 1 year warranty, 30 day money-back guarantee.
- Brand : Panasonic Battery
- Type : Li-ion
- Capacity :
- Volatge : 6V
BR-AGCF2W battery Common replacement model ：
Compatible with Panasonic A98L-0031-0011 Brown Plug 5pcs:
Date of manufacture:2018-02
Rated Current:BR-AGCF2W 1800mAh 2.5mA 34X17X45.5mm 36g
Note:Do Not Recharge
you will get 5pcs battery
Common sense and usage precautions for various types of batteries
If you use a 1000mAh rechargeable battery and the charger is charged with 200mA, the charging time is: 1000/200*1.5=7.5 hours.
2. The lead-acid battery battery does not need to be discharged before charging. Because it has no memory effect, it can be directly charged regardless of the state of charge of the battery, without discharging.
3. The battery should be recharged. The shallower the discharge, the greater the number of cycles. Therefore, according to this theory, the charging is beneficial to the cycle life. However, in terms of the chargers that are widely used in the market, the charger has a high failure rate and poor reliability due to price factors and technical levels. Defects such as low precision. Therefore, sometimes charging will affect the battery life. The battery is emptied and recharged. Although the number of charging times is reduced, some single-cell over-discharge may occur due to the difference between the single-cell batteries during discharge. The over-discharge battery charging acceptance capability will be greatly reduced, causing insufficient charging failure. Since the battery is recharged after being discharged, the charger has a heavy load for a long time and is liable to damage the charger. Therefore, in combination with the above, we believe that it is more reasonable to perform a charge when the battery discharges 50-70% of the power, which is beneficial to the use of the battery.
4. Pay attention to the effect of temperature on battery performance. When the battery is charged or discharged, an electrochemical reaction occurs on the battery electrode. The higher the temperature, the activity of each active material of the battery increases, the viscosity of the electrolyte decreases, and the electrical resistance decreases, so that the electrochemical reaction is easy to proceed, and vice versa. . The lower the temperature during discharge, the lower the discharge capacity. At a particularly low temperature, the discharge capacity will decrease drastically, and the higher the temperature is reversed. The lower the temperature during charging, the worse the charge acceptance capability, and the higher the charge voltage is required. Electricity.
5. The newly purchased battery should be charged before using it. In order to prevent accidents during transportation, rechargeable batteries are generally not fully charged. And the battery has the characteristics of self-discharge, so it will carry 30%-50% capacity guarantee voltage when shipped. Generally shipped batteries will guarantee a storage period of about 6 months. Because the battery is not fully charged, the customer may have stored it and stored it for a period of time when it was purchased. Therefore, if the battery that was just bought is used for large discharge, it may cause damage. It is recommended to use it after it is full.
6. The battery should pay attention to the storage conditions. Since long-term storage accelerates the self-discharge of the battery and reduces the reactivity, the temperature is preferably suitable for long-term storage at 10 ° C to 30 ° C. When the battery needs to be stored for more than one year, it is necessary to ensure that the battery is charged and discharged at least once a year, which can prevent the battery from leaking alkali and the battery performance degradation caused by self-discharge of the battery.
When the battery is stored for a long time after the long-term storage, the battery voltage is high and the capacity is reduced due to a decrease in the internal reactivity of the battery. After repeated small current charging and discharging, the capacity can be restored.
7. Do not combine batteries of different capacities. Mixing different capacities or old and new batteries may cause leakage, zero voltage, etc. This is due to the difference in capacity during charging, some batteries are overcharged during charging, some batteries are not fully charged, and batteries with high capacity are not discharged when discharged, while those with low capacity are over-discharged. In such a vicious circle, the battery is damaged and leaks or low (zero) voltage.
8. Do not store the battery in the appliance after it has been used or not used for a long time. If the appliance is no longer used for a long period of time, it is best to take the battery out and put it in a cool, dry place. If this is not the case, the appliance will be turned off and the system will still have a low current output, which will shorten Battery life.
9. Do not over discharge or overcharge the battery. After the battery has discharged the internal stored power, after the voltage reaches a certain value, the discharge will continue to cause overdischarge, and the discharge cutoff voltage is usually determined according to the discharge current. 0.2C-2C discharge is generally set to 1.0V / support, above 3C is 0.8V / support (such as battery capacity is 2000mAH, 0.2C = 0.2 * 2000 = 400mAH), battery over discharge may have catastrophic consequences for the battery In particular, high current over-discharge, or repeated over-discharge, has a greater impact on the battery. In general, over-discharge will increase the internal pressure of the battery, and the reversibility of the positive and negative active materials will be destroyed. Even if the charging is only partially restored, the capacity will be significantly attenuated.
Overcharge refers to the behavior of the battery to continue charging after a certain charging process is fully charged. Under normal circumstances, the internal pressure of the battery will not increase significantly, but if the charging current is too large, or the charging time is too long, the generated oxygen can not be consumed, it may cause the internal pressure to rise, the battery is deformed, the liquid leakage, etc. phenomenon. At the same time, its electrical performance will be significantly reduced.