The belt conveyor of the impact crushing sand making production line has the advantages of large conveying capacity, simple structure, convenient maintenance, and standardized components. It is widely used in mining, metallurgy, coal and other departments to convey loose materials or finished items. According to process requirements, it can be conveyed by a single unit, or multiple units can be formed or a horizontal or inclined conveying system can be formed with other conveying equipment to meet the needs of different layout types of operation lines. The stone is preliminarily crushed by the coarse crusher, and the coarse material produced is transported by the belt conveyor to the fine crusher for further crushing. Sand making machine-made sand, and the other part of the returned material is finely broken.
Impact crusher features:
1. The impact crusher has a large feeding port and a high crushing cavity, which is suitable for high hardness of the material, large block size, and less product stone powder;
2. The gap between the impact plate and the plate hammer of the impact crusher can be easily adjusted, effectively controlling the discharge particle size, and the particle shape is good;
3. The impact crusher has a compact structure, strong machine rigidity, and the rotor has a large moment of inertia;
4. High-chromium plate hammer for counterattack breaking, impact resistance, wear resistance and high impact force;
5. The impact crusher has no key connection, convenient maintenance, economical and reliable;
6. The crushing function is complete, the productivity is high, the wear of the parts is small, and the comprehensive benefit is high.
Impact crusher is widely used in various ores, cement, refractory materials, bauxite clinker, emery, glass raw materials, machine-made construction sand, stone and various metallurgical slag, especially for silicon carbide, emery, sintered bauxite , Meisha and other high-hardness, extra-hardness and wear-resistant materials are more efficient than other types of crushers.
Source of the original article: https://cabane-albigeoise.fr/news/main-uses-and-characteristics-of-impact-crushing-sand-making-production-line.html